This page is about RemShutdown 2.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall RemShutdown 2.6 from your systemNsasoft LLC.
. Check out here
for more information on Nsasoft LLC.. You can see more info on RemShutdown 2.6 at http://www.nsauditor.com
. RemShutdown 2.6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\RemShutdown folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for RemShutdown 2.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\RemShutdown\unins000.exe. RemShutdown.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 288.13 KB (295041 bytes) on disk.
RemShutdown 2.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 978.90 KB (1002395
bytes) on disk.
- RemShutdown.exe (288.13 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to RemShutdown 2.6 version 2.6
RemShutdown 2.6 is an application by Nsasoft LLC.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall RemShutdown 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RemShutdown 2.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RemShutdown 2.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RemShutdown 2.6". If it exists on your system the RemShutdown 2.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RemShutdown 2.6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RemShutdown 2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RemShutdown 2.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nsauditor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\RemShutdown\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RemShutdown 2.6.
8. After uninstalling RemShutdown 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RemShutdown 2.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RemShutdown 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RemShutdown 2.6 by Nsasoft LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that RemShutdown 2.6 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RemShutdown 2.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 12:09:04.137