You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Relyze 1.0.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Relyze 1.0.0 from your computerRelyze Software Limited
. Further information on Relyze Software Limited can be found here
. You can read more about about Relyze 1.0.0 at https://www.relyze.com/
. Relyze 1.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Relyze directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Relyze 1.0.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Relyze\unins000.exe". Relyze 1.0.0's primary file takes about 11.68 MB (12242584 bytes) and is named relyze.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Relyze 1.0.0. They take about 12.38 MB (12977465
bytes) on disk.
- relyze.exe (11.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- ruby.exe (7.50 KB)
- rubyw.exe (7.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Relyze 1.0.0.
Relyze 1.0.0 is an application marketed by Relyze Software Limited. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Relyze 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Relyze 1.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Relyze 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Relyze 1.0.0". The Relyze 1.0.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Relyze 1.0.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Relyze 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Relyze 1.0.0:
- The software company is: https://www.relyze.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Relyze\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Relyze 1.0.0.
8. After removing Relyze 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Relyze 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Relyze 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Relyze 1.0.0 by Relyze Software Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Relyze 1.0.0 by Relyze Software Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Relyze 1.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:58:51.600