Reliance Netconnect+ is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Reliance Netconnect+ from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can see more info on Reliance Netconnect+ at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Reliance Netconnect+ directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Reliance Netconnect+ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Reliance Netconnect+\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Reliance Netconnect+'s main file takes around 98.00 KB (100352 bytes) and is named Reliance Netconnect.exe.
Reliance Netconnect+ contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.96 MB (5196189
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Reliance Netconnect.exe (98.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (115.16 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (272.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (370.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.01 MB)
- ouc.exe (213.50 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
This web page is about Reliance Netconnect+ version 21.005.11.04.114
alone. Click on the links below for other Reliance Netconnect+ versions:
Reliance Netconnect+ has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Reliance Netconnect+
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reliance Netconnect+
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Reliance Netconnect. RunOuc\ImagePath
Reliance Netconnect+ is a program marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Reliance Netconnect+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Reliance Netconnect+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Reliance Netconnect+ or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reliance Netconnect+". The Reliance Netconnect+ application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Reliance Netconnect+ in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Reliance Netconnect+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reliance Netconnect+:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reliance Netconnect+\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reliance Netconnect+.
8. After uninstalling Reliance Netconnect+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reliance Netconnect+ which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reliance Netconnect+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Reliance Netconnect+ by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Reliance Netconnect+ by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reliance Netconnect+ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:03:37.833