You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Reliance Digital for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Reliance Digital from your PCReliance Digital
. Open here
where you can find out more on Reliance Digital. Reliance Digital is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Reliance Digital is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. The program's main executable file is called msedge_proxy.exe and occupies 731.38 KB (748936 bytes).
Reliance Digital installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Reliance Digital.
Reliance Digital is an application released by the software company Reliance Digital. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Reliance Digital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Reliance Digital from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Reliance Digital or simply click the Search field and type in "Reliance Digital". The Reliance Digital application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Reliance Digital in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Reliance Digital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reliance Digital.
8. After removing Reliance Digital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Reliance Digital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reliance Digital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reliance Digital by Reliance Digital from your PC, we are not saying that Reliance Digital by Reliance Digital is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reliance Digital in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:51:29.093