Relex 2011 Evaluation
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Relex 2011 Evaluation for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Relex 2011 Evaluation from your computerParametric Technology Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on Parametric Technology Corporation. You can read more about related to Relex 2011 Evaluation at http://www.ptc.com
. Usually the Relex 2011 Evaluation application is placed in the C:\Users\MAHSAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\vcredist_x86_2008.exe folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\PTC\Relex 2011 Evaluation\UninstallRelex2011Evaluation.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Relex 2011 Evaluation. The application's main executable file is named Relex.exe and its approximative size is 417.35 KB (427368 bytes).
Relex 2011 Evaluation contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.12 MB (4319603
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UninstallRelex2011Evaluation.exe (293.75 KB)
- Relex.Administrator.exe (134.85 KB)
- Relex.Chart.Processor.exe (136.00 KB)
- Relex.ConvertWizard.exe (133.35 KB)
- Relex.exe (417.35 KB)
- Relex.ImportExport.exe (132.00 KB)
- Relex.Install.Enterprise.exe (133.35 KB)
- Relex.Report.Processor.exe (136.00 KB)
- Relex.Service.Alert.exe (127.00 KB)
- Relex.Service.Chart.exe (132.00 KB)
- Relex.Service.ObjectBroker.exe (136.00 KB)
- Relex.Service.Report.exe (136.00 KB)
- Relex.Service.SearchEngine.exe (132.00 KB)
- Relex.Service.SearchIndexer.exe (132.00 KB)
- Relex.Service.Security.exe (136.00 KB)
- Relex.Update.exe (129.85 KB)
- Install.exe (214.86 KB)
- PrinterInit.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Relex 2011 Evaluation.
Relex 2011 Evaluation is a program marketed by Parametric Technology Corporation. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Relex 2011 Evaluation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Relex 2011 Evaluation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Relex 2011 Evaluation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Relex 2011 Evaluation". If it exists on your system the Relex 2011 Evaluation application will be found automatically. When you click Relex 2011 Evaluation in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Relex 2011 Evaluation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Relex 2011 Evaluation:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ptc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PTC\Relex 2011 Evaluation\UninstallRelex2011Evaluation.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Relex 2011 Evaluation.
8. After uninstalling Relex 2011 Evaluation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Relex 2011 Evaluation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Relex 2011 Evaluation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Relex 2011 Evaluation by Parametric Technology Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Relex 2011 Evaluation by Parametric Technology Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Relex 2011 Evaluation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 10:11:02.310