Reimage Repair is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Reimage Repair from your PCReimage.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Reimage.com. Click on http://www.reimage.com
to get more info about Reimage Repair on Reimage.com's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reimage Repair. The program's main executable file is called ReimageRepair.exe and it has a size of 261.30 KB (267576 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Reimage Repair. They occupy about 13.06 MB (13692936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (68.81 KB)
- Reimage.exe (4.54 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (1.91 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (261.30 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (61.26 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (4.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (118.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Reimage Repair. Click on the links below for other Reimage Repair versions:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair is an application marketed by Reimage.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Reimage Repair from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Reimage Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". The Reimage Repair program will be found very quickly. When you select Reimage Repair in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Reimage Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The software company is: http://www.reimage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reimage Repair.
8. After removing Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Reimage Repair which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reimage Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reimage Repair by Reimage.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reimage Repair in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 23:17:28.530