RehabHousing Admin is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RehabHousing Admin from your computerRehabHousing Admin
. Further information on RehabHousing Admin can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall RehabHousing Admin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RehabHousing Admin's main file takes around 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) and its name is msedge_proxy.exe.
RehabHousing Admin contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of RehabHousing Admin.
RehabHousing Admin is an application released by the software company RehabHousing Admin. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove RehabHousing Admin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RehabHousing Admin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RehabHousing Admin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RehabHousing Admin". If it exists on your system the RehabHousing Admin application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RehabHousing Admin in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RehabHousing Admin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RehabHousing Admin.
8. After removing RehabHousing Admin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RehabHousing Admin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RehabHousing Admin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove RehabHousing Admin by RehabHousing Admin from your PC, we are not saying that RehabHousing Admin by RehabHousing Admin is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RehabHousing Admin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 16:28:28.710