This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RegistryWizard for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RegistryWizard from your PCTouchStone Software
. Further information on TouchStone Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.registrywizard.com
if you want to read more on RegistryWizard on TouchStone Software's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TouchStoneSoftware\RegistryWizard folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TouchStoneSoftware\RegistryWizard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RegistryWizard. regwiz.exe is the RegistryWizard's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.12 MB (3268312 bytes) on disk.
RegistryWizard contains of the executables below. They take 3.77 MB (3950578
bytes) on disk.
- regwiz.exe (3.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
RegistryWizard is an application offered by TouchStone Software. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall RegistryWizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RegistryWizard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RegistryWizard or simply activate the Search field and type in "RegistryWizard". If it is installed on your PC the RegistryWizard application will be found very quickly. When you click RegistryWizard in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RegistryWizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegistryWizard:
- The software company is: http://www.registrywizard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TouchStoneSoftware\RegistryWizard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RegistryWizard.
8. After uninstalling RegistryWizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RegistryWizard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RegistryWizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RegistryWizard by TouchStone Software from your computer, we are not saying that RegistryWizard by TouchStone Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RegistryWizard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 06:53:02.743