RegistrySmart 2.7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall RegistrySmart 2.7 from your computerC-Net Media
. Go over here
for more info on C-Net Media. Please follow http://www.RegistrySmart.com
if you want to read more on RegistrySmart 2.7 on C-Net Media's page. Usually the RegistrySmart 2.7 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RegistrySmart directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing RegistrySmart 2.7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RegistrySmart\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called RegistrySmart.exe and its approximative size is 7.77 MB (8148208 bytes).
RegistrySmart 2.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.23 MB (9675065
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (745.23 KB)
- RegistrySmart.exe (7.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (745.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7
of RegistrySmart 2.7.
RegistrySmart 2.7 is an application marketed by the software company C-Net Media. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase RegistrySmart 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RegistrySmart 2.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RegistrySmart 2.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RegistrySmart 2.7". If it is installed on your PC the RegistrySmart 2.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RegistrySmart 2.7 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RegistrySmart 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegistrySmart 2.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.RegistrySmart.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RegistrySmart\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RegistrySmart 2.7.
8. After removing RegistrySmart 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RegistrySmart 2.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegistrySmart 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RegistrySmart 2.7 by C-Net Media from your computer, we are not saying that RegistrySmart 2.7 by C-Net Media is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegistrySmart 2.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 09:39:10.090