RegistrySmart 2.7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall RegistrySmart 2.7 from your computerC-Net Media
. Go over here
for more info on C-Net Media. Please follow http://www.RegistrySmart.com
if you want to read more on RegistrySmart 2.7 on C-Net Media's page. Usually the RegistrySmart 2.7 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RegistrySmart directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing RegistrySmart 2.7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RegistrySmart\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called RegistrySmart.exe and its approximative size is 7.77 MB (8148208 bytes).
RegistrySmart 2.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.23 MB (9675065
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (745.23 KB)
- RegistrySmart.exe (7.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (745.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7
of RegistrySmart 2.7.
RegistrySmart 2.7 is an application marketed by the software company C-Net Media. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase RegistrySmart 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RegistrySmart 2.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RegistrySmart 2.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "RegistrySmart 2.7". If it exists on your system the RegistrySmart 2.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RegistrySmart 2.7 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RegistrySmart 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegistrySmart 2.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.RegistrySmart.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RegistrySmart\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RegistrySmart 2.7.
8. After removing RegistrySmart 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RegistrySmart 2.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegistrySmart 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RegistrySmart 2.7 by C-Net Media from your computer, we are not saying that RegistrySmart 2.7 by C-Net Media is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegistrySmart 2.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 09:39:10.090