You can find on this page details on how to remove RegistryRobot 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RegistryRobot 1.1 from your computerZiff Davis Media, Inc.
. You can find out more on Ziff Davis Media, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application RegistryRobot 1.1 can be found at http://www.pcmag.com
. RegistryRobot 1.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\RegistryRobot directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall RegistryRobot 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\RegistryRobot\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RegistryRobot.exe is the RegistryRobot 1.1's primary executable file and it takes close to 973.50 KB (996864 bytes) on disk.
RegistryRobot 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.02 MB (1069612
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryRobot.exe (973.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current web page applies to RegistryRobot 1.1 version 1.1
RegistryRobot 1.1 is a program released by Ziff Davis Media, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase RegistryRobot 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RegistryRobot 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RegistryRobot 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RegistryRobot 1.1". If it exists on your system the RegistryRobot 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RegistryRobot 1.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RegistryRobot 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RegistryRobot 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcmag.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\RegistryRobot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RegistryRobot 1.1.
8. After uninstalling RegistryRobot 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RegistryRobot 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RegistryRobot 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RegistryRobot 1.1 by Ziff Davis Media, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RegistryRobot 1.1 by Ziff Davis Media, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RegistryRobot 1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-12 05:11:50.060