RegistryMender v1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall RegistryMender v1.0 from your systemCoopoint Software Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Coopoint Software Ltd. Please follow http://www.registrymender.com
if you want to read more on RegistryMender v1.0 on Coopoint Software Ltd's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coopoint\RegistryMender directory (same installation drive as Windows). RegistryMender v1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Coopoint\RegistryMender\uninst.exe. RegistryMender.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 889.50 KB (910848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside RegistryMender v1.0. They occupy about 1,020.68 KB (1045174
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryMender.exe (889.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (131.18 KB)
This page is about RegistryMender v1.0 version 1.0
RegistryMender v1.0 is a program offered by Coopoint Software Ltd. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall RegistryMender v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RegistryMender v1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RegistryMender v1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RegistryMender v1.0". If it exists on your system the RegistryMender v1.0 application will be found automatically. When you select RegistryMender v1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RegistryMender v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegistryMender v1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.registrymender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Coopoint\RegistryMender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RegistryMender v1.0.
8. After removing RegistryMender v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RegistryMender v1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RegistryMender v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RegistryMender v1.0 by Coopoint Software Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that RegistryMender v1.0 by Coopoint Software Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RegistryMender v1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:19:44.750