RegistryBooster is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RegistryBooster from your PCUniblue Systems Limited
. You can read more on Uniblue Systems Limited or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.uniblue.com/support/
if you want to read more on RegistryBooster on Uniblue Systems Limited's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\RegistryBooster folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove RegistryBooster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named registrybooster.exe and its approximative size is 3.91 MB (4104824 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with RegistryBooster. They take about 5.64 MB (5912400
bytes) on disk.
- registrybooster.exe (3.91 MB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (315.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
This web page is about RegistryBooster version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other RegistryBooster versions:
...click to view all...
RegistryBooster is an application offered by Uniblue Systems Limited. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall RegistryBooster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RegistryBooster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RegistryBooster or simply click the Search feature and type in "RegistryBooster". If it exists on your system the RegistryBooster app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RegistryBooster in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RegistryBooster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegistryBooster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RegistryBooster.
8. After uninstalling RegistryBooster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RegistryBooster which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegistryBooster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RegistryBooster by Uniblue Systems Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that RegistryBooster by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RegistryBooster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 06:19:18.837