Registry Workshop 4.2.4
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Registry Workshop 4.2.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Registry Workshop 4.2.4 from your computerLonerD
. You can find out more on LonerD or check for application updates here
. Please open http://DreamLair.net/
if you want to read more on Registry Workshop 4.2.4 on LonerD's web page. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\RegWorkshop.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry Workshop 4.2.4. RegWorkshop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.21 MB (1269760 bytes) on disk.
Registry Workshop 4.2.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.21 MB (1269760
bytes) on disk.
- RegWorkshop.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.4
of Registry Workshop 4.2.4.
Registry Workshop 4.2.4 is an application marketed by LonerD. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Registry Workshop 4.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Registry Workshop 4.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Registry Workshop 4.2.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Workshop 4.2.4". If it exists on your system the Registry Workshop 4.2.4 program will be found very quickly. When you select Registry Workshop 4.2.4 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Registry Workshop 4.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Workshop 4.2.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\RegWorkshop.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Workshop 4.2.4.
8. After uninstalling Registry Workshop 4.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Workshop 4.2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Workshop 4.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Workshop 4.2.4 by LonerD from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Workshop 4.2.4 by LonerD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Workshop 4.2.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 19:38:15.763