You can find on this page details on how to remove Registry Workshop for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Registry Workshop from your PCTorchSoft®
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TorchSoft®. Click on http://www.torchsoft.com
to get more data about Registry Workshop on TorchSoft®'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Systems\TorchSoft® Registry Workshop directory (same installation drive as Windows). Registry Workshop's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Systems\TorchSoft® Registry Workshop\unins000.exe. RegWorkshop.exe is the Registry Workshop's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.49 MB (1558528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Registry Workshop. They occupy 2.99 MB (3130165
bytes) on disk.
- RegWorkshop.exe (1.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.59 KB)
The current page applies to Registry Workshop version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Registry Workshop:
Registry Workshop is an application marketed by TorchSoft®. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Registry Workshop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Registry Workshop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Registry Workshop or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Workshop". The Registry Workshop program will be found very quickly. When you select Registry Workshop in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Registry Workshop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Workshop:
- The publisher is: http://www.torchsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Systems\TorchSoft® Registry Workshop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Registry Workshop.
8. After removing Registry Workshop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Workshop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Workshop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Workshop by TorchSoft® from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Workshop by TorchSoft® is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Workshop supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 19:29:00.883