Registry Washer 3.8.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Registry Washer 3.8.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Registry Washer 3.8.1 from your computerRIGHT Utilities Inc
. Check out here
for more info on RIGHT Utilities Inc. Please open http://www.rightutilities.com
if you want to read more on Registry Washer 3.8.1 on RIGHT Utilities Inc's website. Registry Washer 3.8.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Washer folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Washer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry Washer 3.8.1. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1708032 bytes) on disk and is titled RegistryWasher.exe.
Registry Washer 3.8.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.73 MB (2859786
bytes) on disk.
- LiveUpdate.exe (467.00 KB)
- RegistryWasher.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This info is about Registry Washer 3.8.1 version 3.8.1
Registry Washer 3.8.1 is a program by the software company RIGHT Utilities Inc. Some people want to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Registry Washer 3.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Registry Washer 3.8.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Registry Washer 3.8.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Washer 3.8.1". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Washer 3.8.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Registry Washer 3.8.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Registry Washer 3.8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Washer 3.8.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rightutilities.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Washer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Registry Washer 3.8.1.
8. After removing Registry Washer 3.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Washer 3.8.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Washer 3.8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Washer 3.8.1 by RIGHT Utilities Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Washer 3.8.1 by RIGHT Utilities Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Washer 3.8.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 02:16:10.623