Registry Utilities Pro
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Registry Utilities Pro for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Registry Utilities Pro from your computerAvanquest
. More information about Avanquest can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Registry Utilities Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Registry Utilities Pro is C:\Program Files\Registry Utilities Pro\Uninstall Registry Utilities Professional.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 85.16 KB (87205 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall Registry Utilities Professional.exe.
The executable files below are part of Registry Utilities Pro. They take about 2.23 MB (2338005
bytes) on disk.
- RdvChk.exe (25.00 KB)
- RegUtilsPro.exe (2.03 MB)
- SNUpdate.exe (97.55 KB)
- Uninstall Registry Utilities Professional.exe (85.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Registry Utilities Pro version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Registry Utilities Pro versions:
Registry Utilities Pro is a program offered by the software company Avanquest. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Registry Utilities Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Registry Utilities Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Registry Utilities Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Utilities Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Utilities Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Registry Utilities Pro in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Registry Utilities Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Utilities Pro.
8. After removing Registry Utilities Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Utilities Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Utilities Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Utilities Pro by Avanquest from your PC, nor are we saying that Registry Utilities Pro by Avanquest is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Utilities Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 21:51:23.893