Registry System Wizard
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Registry System Wizard for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Registry System Wizard from your computerFrank Ullrich
. Open here
where you can get more info on Frank Ullrich. Click on http://www.winFAQ.de
to get more data about Registry System Wizard on Frank Ullrich's website. Usually the Registry System Wizard application is to be found in the C:\Programme\Registry System Wizard directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Programme\Registry System Wizard\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry System Wizard. The program's main executable file occupies 1.30 MB (1368064 bytes) on disk and is named RSW.EXE.
Registry System Wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.09 MB (2188118
bytes) on disk.
- RSW.EXE (1.30 MB)
- RSWDebug.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.83 KB)
- Update.exe (53.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.0
of Registry System Wizard. You can find here a few links to other Registry System Wizard versions:
...click to view all...
Registry System Wizard is an application offered by the software company Frank Ullrich. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Registry System Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Registry System Wizard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Registry System Wizard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry System Wizard". If it is installed on your PC the Registry System Wizard program will be found very quickly. After you select Registry System Wizard in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Registry System Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry System Wizard:
- The publisher is: http://www.winFAQ.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programme\Registry System Wizard\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry System Wizard.
8. After uninstalling Registry System Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registry System Wizard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry System Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry System Wizard by Frank Ullrich from your PC, we are not saying that Registry System Wizard by Frank Ullrich is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry System Wizard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 21:10:38.897