Registry Sweeper 1.9
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Registry Sweeper 1.9 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Registry Sweeper 1.9 from your systemSpeedBin software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SpeedBin software. Please open http://www.speedbin.com
if you want to read more on Registry Sweeper 1.9 on SpeedBin software's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Sweeper folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Registry Sweeper 1.9 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Sweeper\unins000.exe". Registry Sweeper 1.9's main file takes around 2.57 MB (2699776 bytes) and is called RegistrySweeper.exe.
Registry Sweeper 1.9 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.96 MB (5202289
bytes) on disk:
- RegistryCompact.exe (1.23 MB)
- RegistrySweeper.exe (2.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of Registry Sweeper 1.9.
If you are manually uninstalling Registry Sweeper 1.9 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Registry Sweeper 1.9:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Sweeper
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Sweeper\backup\20150126_083215.reg
Registry Sweeper 1.9 is a program offered by SpeedBin software. Some users try to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Registry Sweeper 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Registry Sweeper 1.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Registry Sweeper 1.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Sweeper 1.9". The Registry Sweeper 1.9 app will be found automatically. When you click Registry Sweeper 1.9 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Registry Sweeper 1.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Sweeper 1.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.speedbin.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Sweeper\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Sweeper 1.9.
8. After uninstalling Registry Sweeper 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Sweeper 1.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Sweeper 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Sweeper 1.9 by SpeedBin software from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Sweeper 1.9 by SpeedBin software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Sweeper 1.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:30:39.357