Registry Sweeper 1.9
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Registry Sweeper 1.9 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Registry Sweeper 1.9 from your systemSpeedBin software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SpeedBin software. Please open http://www.speedbin.com
if you want to read more on Registry Sweeper 1.9 on SpeedBin software's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Sweeper folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Registry Sweeper 1.9 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Sweeper\unins000.exe". Registry Sweeper 1.9's main file takes around 2.57 MB (2699776 bytes) and is called RegistrySweeper.exe.
Registry Sweeper 1.9 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.96 MB (5202289
bytes) on disk:
- RegistryCompact.exe (1.23 MB)
- RegistrySweeper.exe (2.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of Registry Sweeper 1.9.
If you are manually uninstalling Registry Sweeper 1.9 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Registry Sweeper 1.9:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Sweeper
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Sweeper\backup\20150126_083215.reg
Registry Sweeper 1.9 is a program offered by SpeedBin software. Some users try to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Registry Sweeper 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Registry Sweeper 1.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Registry Sweeper 1.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Sweeper 1.9". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Sweeper 1.9 program will be found automatically. After you select Registry Sweeper 1.9 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Registry Sweeper 1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Sweeper 1.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.speedbin.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Sweeper\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Sweeper 1.9.
8. After uninstalling Registry Sweeper 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Sweeper 1.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Sweeper 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Sweeper 1.9 by SpeedBin software from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Sweeper 1.9 by SpeedBin software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Sweeper 1.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:30:39.357