Registry Reviver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Registry Reviver from your computerReviverSoft LLC
. You can read more on ReviverSoft LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the Registry Reviver application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Registry Reviver is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\Uninstall.exe. RegistryReviver.exe is the Registry Reviver's primary executable file and it occupies around 19.29 MB (20231800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Registry Reviver. They take an average of 20.05 MB (21025688
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryReviver.exe (19.29 MB)
- RegistryReviverSetup.exe (128.00 KB)
- RegistryReviverUpdater.exe (124.12 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (523.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Registry Reviver. Click on the links below for other Registry Reviver versions:
...click to view all...
Registry Reviver is a program by ReviverSoft LLC. Some users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Registry Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Registry Reviver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Registry Reviver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Reviver". If it exists on your system the Registry Reviver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Registry Reviver in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Registry Reviver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Registry Reviver.
8. After removing Registry Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Reviver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registry Reviver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 01:35:06.340