Registry Reviver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Registry Reviver from your systemCorel Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Corel Corporation. You can read more about about Registry Reviver at www.reviversoft.com/support/registry-reviver
. Usually the Registry Reviver program is found in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Registry Reviver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\Uninstall.exe. RegistryReviver.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 25.91 MB (27171584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Registry Reviver. They occupy 28.59 MB (29983664
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryReviver.exe (25.91 MB)
- RegistryReviverUpdater.exe (74.75 KB)
- tray.exe (2.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (502.17 KB)
This info is about Registry Reviver version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Registry Reviver:
...click to view all...
Registry Reviver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Registry Reviver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Registry Reviver
Registry Reviver is a program marketed by Corel Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Registry Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Registry Reviver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Registry Reviver or simply click the Search field and type in "Registry Reviver". The Registry Reviver application will be found very quickly. When you click Registry Reviver in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Registry Reviver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Reviver:
- The publisher is: www.reviversoft.com/support/registry-reviver
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Registry Reviver.
8. After removing Registry Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Reviver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Reviver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Reviver by Corel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Reviver by Corel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Reviver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 15:02:17.427