Registry Reviver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Registry Reviver from your PCReviverSoft LLC.
. You can find out more on ReviverSoft LLC. or check for application updates here
. More information about Registry Reviver can be seen at http://www.reviversoft.com/registry-reviver/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Registry Reviver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 11.16 MB (11700368 bytes) on disk and is titled RegistryReviver.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Registry Reviver. They occupy 12.35 MB (12953008
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryReviver.exe (11.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.64 KB)
- UpDates.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Registry Reviver version 1.2.39
only. You can find below a few links to other Registry Reviver versions:
Registry Reviver is an application released by the software company ReviverSoft LLC.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Registry Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Registry Reviver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Registry Reviver or simply click the Search field and type in "Registry Reviver". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Reviver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Registry Reviver in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Registry Reviver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Reviver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.reviversoft.com/registry-reviver/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Registry Reviver.
8. After uninstalling Registry Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Registry Reviver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Reviver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-22 07:44:59.730