Registry Repair 220.127.116.11
Registry Repair 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Registry Repair 22.214.171.124 from your PCGlarysoft Ltd
. More information about Glarysoft Ltd can be found here
. Please follow http://www.glarysoft.com/registry-repai/
if you want to read more on Registry Repair 126.96.36.199 on Glarysoft Ltd's web page. Registry Repair 188.8.131.52 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Registry Repair 5 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Registry Repair 5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry Repair 184.108.40.206. The program's main executable file is called RegistryCleaner.exe and its approximative size is 36.28 KB (37152 bytes).
The executables below are part of Registry Repair 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 345.17 KB (353459
bytes) on disk.
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (36.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Registry Repair 22.214.171.124.
Registry Repair 126.96.36.199 is a program released by Glarysoft Ltd. Some people try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Registry Repair 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Registry Repair 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Registry Repair 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Repair 18.104.22.168". The Registry Repair 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. When you select Registry Repair 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Registry Repair 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Repair 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glarysoft.com/registry-repai/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Registry Repair 5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Repair 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Registry Repair 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Repair 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Repair 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Repair 188.8.131.52 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Repair 184.108.40.206 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Repair 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-27 21:55:12.517