Registry Repair 1.52
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Registry Repair 1.52 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Registry Repair 1.52 from your PCGlarySoft.com
. More information on GlarySoft.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.glarysoft.com
if you want to read more on Registry Repair 1.52 on GlarySoft.com's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Registry Repair folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Registry Repair 1.52's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Registry Repair\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called regrepair.exe and it has a size of 1.48 MB (1552384 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Registry Repair 1.52. They occupy about 6.10 MB (6394122
bytes) on disk.
- junkcleaner.exe (1.42 MB)
- regrepair.exe (1.48 MB)
- startup.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Registry Repair 1.52 version 1.52
Registry Repair 1.52 is an application offered by the software company GlarySoft.com. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Registry Repair 1.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Registry Repair 1.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Registry Repair 1.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Repair 1.52". If it exists on your system the Registry Repair 1.52 app will be found automatically. After you click Registry Repair 1.52 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Registry Repair 1.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Repair 1.52:
- The software company is: http://www.glarysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Registry Repair\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Repair 1.52.
8. After uninstalling Registry Repair 1.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Repair 1.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Repair 1.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Registry Repair 1.52 by GlarySoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Repair 1.52 by GlarySoft.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Repair 1.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-07-27 17:39:06.487