Registry Recycler is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Registry Recycler from your computerDeveloper Tribe (Pvt) Ltd.
. You can find out more on Developer Tribe (Pvt) Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.registryrecycler.com
if you want to read more on Registry Recycler on Developer Tribe (Pvt) Ltd.'s website. Registry Recycler is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Recycler folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Recycler\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry Recycler. The application's main executable file is labeled RegistryRecycler.exe and its approximative size is 13.02 MB (13656304 bytes).
Registry Recycler is composed of the following executables which take 14.15 MB (14835656
bytes) on disk:
- RegistryRecycler.exe (13.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.2.6
of Registry Recycler. You can find below info on other releases of Registry Recycler:
...click to view all...
Registry Recycler is an application marketed by the software company Developer Tribe (Pvt) Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Registry Recycler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Registry Recycler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Registry Recycler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Recycler". The Registry Recycler program will be found very quickly. When you select Registry Recycler in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Registry Recycler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Recycler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.registryrecycler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Recycler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Recycler.
8. After uninstalling Registry Recycler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Registry Recycler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Recycler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Recycler by Developer Tribe (Pvt) Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Registry Recycler by Developer Tribe (Pvt) Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Recycler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 18:15:34.457