Registry Optimizer 4.8.1
Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 from your PCWinASO
. Check out here
for more details on WinASO. Please open www.SilentAll.com
if you want to read more on Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 on WinASO's page. Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinASO\Registry Optimizer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Registry Optimizer 4.8.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinASO\Registry Optimizer\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled RegOpt.exe and its approximative size is 7.06 MB (7405688 bytes).
Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.35 MB (20286600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RegOpt.exe (7.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.06 KB)
- AutoShutdown.exe (1.81 MB)
- DataRecovery.exe (2.66 MB)
- Defrag.exe (1.02 MB)
- RegDefrag.exe (2.13 MB)
- LibUpdate.exe (1.67 MB)
- securityupdate.exe (2.89 MB)
The current page applies to Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 version 4.8.1
Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 is a program by WinASO. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Optimizer 4.8.1". The Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Registry Optimizer 4.8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Optimizer 4.8.1:
- The publisher is: www.SilentAll.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinASO\Registry Optimizer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Registry Optimizer 4.8.1.
8. After removing Registry Optimizer 4.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 by WinASO from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 by WinASO is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registry Optimizer 4.8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 21:38:08.863