Registry Mechanic 18.104.22.168
Registry Mechanic 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Registry Mechanic 126.96.36.199 from your computerAll Software By 3PEHR
. Take a look here
for more information on All Software By 3PEHR. Click on WWW.PARANDCO.COM
to get more facts about Registry Mechanic 188.8.131.52 on All Software By 3PEHR's website. Registry Mechanic 184.108.40.206 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic directory, regulated by the user's decision. Registry Mechanic 220.127.116.11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe. RegMech.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.95 MB (2045440 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Registry Mechanic 18.104.22.168. They take about 3.73 MB (3907834
bytes) on disk.
- liveupdate.exe (799.00 KB)
- RegMech.exe (1.95 MB)
- RMReg.exe (31.24 KB)
- RMScrn.exe (335.24 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current page applies to Registry Mechanic 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Registry Mechanic 188.8.131.52 is a program by All Software By 3PEHR. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Registry Mechanic 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Registry Mechanic 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Registry Mechanic 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Mechanic 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Mechanic 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. When you click Registry Mechanic 188.8.131.52 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Registry Mechanic 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Mechanic 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Mechanic 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Registry Mechanic 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Mechanic 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Mechanic 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Registry Mechanic 184.108.40.206 by All Software By 3PEHR from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Mechanic 220.127.116.11 by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Mechanic 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 14:20:52.250