Registry Mechanic 4.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Registry Mechanic 4.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Registry Mechanic 4.0 from your PCPC Tools Pty. Ltd.
. You can find out more on PC Tools Pty. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/
to get more details about Registry Mechanic 4.0 on PC Tools Pty. Ltd.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic directory (same installation drive as Windows). Registry Mechanic 4.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe". Registry Mechanic 4.0's primary file takes around 1.37 MB (1437464 bytes) and its name is RegMech.exe.
Registry Mechanic 4.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.00 MB (2099492
bytes) on disk.
- RegMech.exe (1.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (646.51 KB)
The current web page applies to Registry Mechanic 4.0 version 4.0
Registry Mechanic 4.0 is an application by the software company PC Tools Pty. Ltd.. Some people want to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Registry Mechanic 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Registry Mechanic 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Registry Mechanic 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Mechanic 4.0". If it exists on your system the Registry Mechanic 4.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Registry Mechanic 4.0 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Registry Mechanic 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Mechanic 4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Registry Mechanic 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Registry Mechanic 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Mechanic 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Mechanic 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Registry Mechanic 4.0 by PC Tools Pty. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Mechanic 4.0 by PC Tools Pty. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Mechanic 4.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:21:24.443