Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140
Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 from your computerPC Tools
. More data about PC Tools can be found here
. Click on http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/
to get more details about Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 on PC Tools's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 is C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe. RegMech.exe is the Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140's primary executable file and it takes close to 5.17 MB (5416992 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140. They take 11.18 MB (11724962
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Alert.exe (992.96 KB)
- PgHist.exe (45.96 KB)
- RegMech.exe (5.17 MB)
- RMScrn.exe (657.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (792.32 KB)
- Update.exe (2.07 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.52 MB)
This page is about Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 version 10.0.1.140
Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 is an application by the software company PC Tools. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140". The Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140:
- The software company is: http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140.
8. After uninstalling Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 by PC Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 by PC Tools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0.1.140 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:18:38.550