Registry Mechanic 10.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0 from your systemBy DR.Ahmed Saker
. More info about By DR.Ahmed Saker can be found here
. Usually the Registry Mechanic 10.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Mechanic folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0. The application's main executable file is labeled RegMech.exe and it has a size of 4.16 MB (4364248 bytes).
Registry Mechanic 10.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 10.73 MB (11251443
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Alert.exe (992.96 KB)
- PgHist.exe (41.96 KB)
- RegMech.exe (4.16 MB)
- RMScrn.exe (657.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- Update.exe (2.35 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.52 MB)
This web page is about Registry Mechanic 10.0 version 10.0
Registry Mechanic 10.0 is a program by the software company By DR.Ahmed Saker. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Registry Mechanic 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Registry Mechanic 10.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Registry Mechanic 10.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Mechanic 10.0". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Mechanic 10.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click Registry Mechanic 10.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Registry Mechanic 10.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0.
8. After removing Registry Mechanic 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Mechanic 10.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Mechanic 10.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0 by By DR.Ahmed Saker from your PC, nor are we saying that Registry Mechanic 10.0 by By DR.Ahmed Saker is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Mechanic 10.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 15:20:08.060