Registry Life (wersja 5.10)
Registry Life (wersja 5.10) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Registry Life (wersja 5.10) from your systemChemTable Software
. More information on ChemTable Software can be seen here
. Registry Life (wersja 5.10) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Registry Life directory, depending on the user's choice. Registry Life (wersja 5.10)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Registry Life\unins000.exe. Registry Life (wersja 5.10)'s main file takes about 13.99 MB (14671488 bytes) and is named RegistryLife.exe.
Registry Life (wersja 5.10) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 48.55 MB (50905824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RegistryLife.exe (13.99 MB)
- StartupCheckingService.exe (4.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (4.84 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (14.21 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (9.90 MB)
The current web page applies to Registry Life (wersja 5.10) version 5.10
Registry Life (wersja 5.10) is a program released by ChemTable Software. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Registry Life (wersja 5.10) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Registry Life (wersja 5.10) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Registry Life (wersja 5.10) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Life (wersja 5.10)". If it exists on your system the Registry Life (wersja 5.10) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Registry Life (wersja 5.10) in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Registry Life (wersja 5.10), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Registry Life (wersja 5.10).
8. After uninstalling Registry Life (wersja 5.10), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Life (wersja 5.10) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Life (wersja 5.10) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Life (wersja 5.10) by ChemTable Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Registry Life (wersja 5.10) by ChemTable Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Life (wersja 5.10) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 17:27:18.683