Registry Life version 5.20
You can find below details on how to remove Registry Life version 5.20 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Registry Life version 5.20 from your PCChemTable Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on ChemTable Software. Registry Life version 5.20 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Registry Life directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Registry Life\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry Life version 5.20. RegistryLife.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 24.52 MB (25711144 bytes) on disk.
Registry Life version 5.20 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 39.97 MB (41912032
bytes) on disk:
- RegistryLife.exe (24.52 MB)
- StartupCheckingService.exe (9.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (4.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.20
of Registry Life version 5.20.
Registry Life version 5.20 is an application offered by ChemTable Software. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Registry Life version 5.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Registry Life version 5.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Registry Life version 5.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Life version 5.20". If it exists on your system the Registry Life version 5.20 program will be found very quickly. After you select Registry Life version 5.20 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Registry Life version 5.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Life version 5.20.
8. After uninstalling Registry Life version 5.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Life version 5.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Life version 5.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Life version 5.20 by ChemTable Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Registry Life version 5.20 by ChemTable Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Life version 5.20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 16:21:05.250