Registry Life version 4.02
Registry Life version 4.02 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Registry Life version 4.02 from your PCChemTable Software
. You can read more on ChemTable Software or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Registry Life folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Registry Life version 4.02 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Registry Life\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RegistryLife.exe is the Registry Life version 4.02's main executable file and it takes close to 13.29 MB (13931968 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Registry Life version 4.02. They take 55.88 MB (58591312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HelperFor64Bits.exe (8.59 MB)
- Reg64Call.exe (129.44 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (13.29 MB)
- StartupCheckingService.exe (4.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (4.04 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (14.69 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (9.65 MB)
This page is about Registry Life version 4.02 version 4.02
Registry Life version 4.02 is an application offered by ChemTable Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Registry Life version 4.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Registry Life version 4.02 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Registry Life version 4.02 or simply click the Search field and type in "Registry Life version 4.02". The Registry Life version 4.02 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Registry Life version 4.02 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Registry Life version 4.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Life version 4.02.
8. After uninstalling Registry Life version 4.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Registry Life version 4.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Life version 4.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Registry Life version 4.02 by ChemTable Software from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Life version 4.02 by ChemTable Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Life version 4.02 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 14:08:14.300