Registry Life version 3.47
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Registry Life version 3.47 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Registry Life version 3.47 from your PCChemTable Software
. More information on ChemTable Software can be found here
. Registry Life version 3.47 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Life\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry Life version 3.47. The application's main executable file occupies 8.94 MB (9374144 bytes) on disk and is named RegistryLife.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Registry Life version 3.47. They take 42.30 MB (44354248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HelperFor64Bits.exe (125.44 KB)
- Reg64Call.exe (129.44 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (8.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (4.04 MB)
- autorun-organizer-setup.exe (6.07 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (14.12 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (7.75 MB)
This data is about Registry Life version 3.47 version 3.47
Registry Life version 3.47 is an application by the software company ChemTable Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Registry Life version 3.47 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Registry Life version 3.47 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Registry Life version 3.47 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Life version 3.47". If it exists on your system the Registry Life version 3.47 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Registry Life version 3.47 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Registry Life version 3.47, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Registry Life version 3.47.
8. After uninstalling Registry Life version 3.47, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Life version 3.47 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Life version 3.47 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Registry Life version 3.47 by ChemTable Software from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Life version 3.47 by ChemTable Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registry Life version 3.47 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 23:26:06.170