Registry Life version 3.33
Registry Life version 3.33 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Registry Life version 3.33 from your systemChemTable Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ChemTable Software. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Registry Life directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Registry Life\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Registry Life version 3.33. RegistryLife.exe is the Registry Life version 3.33's primary executable file and it occupies circa 8.79 MB (9220544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Registry Life version 3.33. They occupy about 33.92 MB (35566272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HelperFor64Bits.exe (125.44 KB)
- Reg64Call.exe (108.44 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (8.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.49 MB)
- autorun-organizer-setup.exe (4.37 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (10.69 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (7.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.33
of Registry Life version 3.33.
Registry Life version 3.33 is a program marketed by the software company ChemTable Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Registry Life version 3.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Registry Life version 3.33 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Registry Life version 3.33 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Life version 3.33". If it exists on your system the Registry Life version 3.33 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Registry Life version 3.33 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Registry Life version 3.33, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Life version 3.33.
8. After uninstalling Registry Life version 3.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Life version 3.33 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Life version 3.33 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Registry Life version 3.33 by ChemTable Software from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Life version 3.33 by ChemTable Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Life version 3.33 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 12:46:04.070