Registry Life version 2.07
This web page is about Registry Life version 2.07 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Registry Life version 2.07 from your PCChemTable Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ChemTable Software. Registry Life version 2.07 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Registry Life folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Registry Life version 2.07 is C:\Program Files\Registry Life\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. RegistryLife.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.37 MB (4577400 bytes) on disk.
Registry Life version 2.07 contains of the executables below. They take 11.18 MB (11721488
bytes) on disk.
- Reg64Call.exe (103.62 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (4.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.55 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (4.04 MB)
This page is about Registry Life version 2.07 version 2.07
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\komp\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life
- C:\Users\komp\AppData\Roaming\ChemTable Software\Registry Life
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\komp\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life\UndoChangesCenter\23408728.reg
- C:\Users\komp\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life\UndoChangesCenter\2647275.ucc
- C:\Users\komp\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life\UndoChangesCenter\29119618.reg
- C:\Users\komp\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Registry Life\UndoChangesCenter\44135512.reg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ChemTable Software\Registry Life
Registry Life version 2.07 is a program released by the software company ChemTable Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Registry Life version 2.07 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Registry Life version 2.07 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Registry Life version 2.07 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Life version 2.07". If it exists on your system the Registry Life version 2.07 application will be found very quickly. When you click Registry Life version 2.07 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Registry Life version 2.07, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Registry Life version 2.07.
8. After uninstalling Registry Life version 2.07, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Life version 2.07 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Life version 2.07 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Life version 2.07 by ChemTable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Life version 2.07 by ChemTable Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Life version 2.07 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-24 13:43:09.107