Registry Life versión 3.44
Registry Life versión 3.44 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Registry Life versión 3.44 from your PCChemTable Software
. Take a look here
for more information on ChemTable Software. Registry Life versión 3.44 is normally installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Registry Life folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Registry Life versión 3.44's full uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\Registry Life\unins000.exe. RegistryLife.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.95 MB (9385920 bytes) on disk.
Registry Life versión 3.44 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 42.31 MB (44369336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HelperFor64Bits.exe (125.44 KB)
- Reg64Call.exe (129.44 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (8.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (4.04 MB)
- autorun-organizer-setup.exe (6.07 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (14.12 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (7.75 MB)
This data is about Registry Life versión 3.44 version 3.44
Registry Life versión 3.44 is a program offered by the software company ChemTable Software. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Registry Life versión 3.44 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Registry Life versión 3.44 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Registry Life versión 3.44 or simply click the Search field and type in "Registry Life versión 3.44". If it exists on your system the Registry Life versión 3.44 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Registry Life versión 3.44 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Registry Life versión 3.44, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Registry Life versión 3.44.
8. After removing Registry Life versión 3.44, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Life versión 3.44 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Life versión 3.44 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Registry Life versión 3.44 by ChemTable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Life versión 3.44 by ChemTable Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registry Life versión 3.44 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 19:09:51.967