Registry Life versão 4.02
This web page is about Registry Life versão 4.02 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Registry Life versão 4.02 from your PCChemTable Software
. Go over here
for more info on ChemTable Software. Usually the Registry Life versão 4.02 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Registry Life folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Registry Life\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Registry Life versão 4.02. The application's main executable file has a size of 13.29 MB (13931968 bytes) on disk and is labeled RegistryLife.exe.
Registry Life versão 4.02 is comprised of the following executables which take 55.88 MB (58591312
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HelperFor64Bits.exe (8.59 MB)
- Reg64Call.exe (129.44 KB)
- RegistryLife.exe (13.29 MB)
- StartupCheckingService.exe (4.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (4.04 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (14.69 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (9.65 MB)
This web page is about Registry Life versão 4.02 version 4.02
Registry Life versão 4.02 is a program released by the software company ChemTable Software. Some people decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Registry Life versão 4.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Registry Life versão 4.02 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Registry Life versão 4.02 or simply click the Search field and type in "Registry Life versão 4.02". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Life versão 4.02 application will be found automatically. After you click Registry Life versão 4.02 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Registry Life versão 4.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Life versão 4.02.
8. After uninstalling Registry Life versão 4.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Life versão 4.02 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Life versão 4.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Registry Life versão 4.02 by ChemTable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Life versão 4.02 by ChemTable Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Life versão 4.02 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 13:57:35.740