Registry Life, версия 5.0
Registry Life, версия 5.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Registry Life, версия 5.0 from your PCChemTable Software
. More data about ChemTable Software can be read here
. Registry Life, версия 5.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Registry Life directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Registry Life, версия 5.0 is C:\Program Files\Registry Life\unins000.exe. Registry Life, версия 5.0's main file takes around 22.39 MB (23477720 bytes) and its name is RegistryLife.exe.
Registry Life, версия 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 62.36 MB (65384616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RegistryLife.exe (22.39 MB)
- StartupCheckingService.exe (9.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (4.84 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (15.13 MB)
- soft-organizer-setup.exe (9.38 MB)
This info is about Registry Life, версия 5.0 version 5.0
Registry Life, версия 5.0 is a program offered by the software company ChemTable Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Registry Life, версия 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Registry Life, версия 5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Registry Life, версия 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Registry Life, версия 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Life, версия 5.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Registry Life, версия 5.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Registry Life, версия 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Registry Life, версия 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Registry Life, версия 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Life, версия 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Life, версия 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Life, версия 5.0 by ChemTable Software from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Life, версия 5.0 by ChemTable Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registry Life, версия 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 06:06:49.383