Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall
Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall from your PCKsL Software
. More information on KsL Software can be found here
. You can get more details on Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall at http://www.fixregistry.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RegHealer folder (same installation drive as Windows). Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RegHealer\uninst.exe. REGHEAL.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 232.50 KB (238080 bytes) on disk.
Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 323.54 KB (331308
bytes) on disk.
- REGHEAL.exe (232.50 KB)
- sysrep.exe (52.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (38.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.1
of Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall.
Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall is an application released by the software company KsL Software. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall". If it exists on your system the Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fixregistry.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RegHealer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall.
8. After uninstalling Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall by KsL Software from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall by KsL Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registry Healer 4.0.1 uninstall in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 04:55:06.887