Registry Finder 2.45.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Registry Finder 2.45.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Registry Finder 2.45.2 from your systemSergey Filippov
. You can find out more on Sergey Filippov or check for application updates here
. Further information about Registry Finder 2.45.2 can be found at http://registry-finder.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Registry Finder directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry Finder 2.45.2. The program's main executable file is labeled RegistryFinder.exe and occupies 7.28 MB (7629312 bytes).
Registry Finder 2.45.2 contains of the executables below. They take 12.05 MB (12632785
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.64 MB)
- MakeLang.exe (991.00 KB)
- NReg.exe (968.50 KB)
- RegistryFinder.exe (7.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to Registry Finder 2.45.2 version 2.45.2
Registry Finder 2.45.2 is an application released by the software company Sergey Filippov. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Registry Finder 2.45.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Registry Finder 2.45.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Registry Finder 2.45.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Finder 2.45.2". If it exists on your system the Registry Finder 2.45.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Registry Finder 2.45.2 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Registry Finder 2.45.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Finder 2.45.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://registry-finder.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Registry Finder 2.45.2.
8. After removing Registry Finder 2.45.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Finder 2.45.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Finder 2.45.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Finder 2.45.2 by Sergey Filippov from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Finder 2.45.2 by Sergey Filippov is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Finder 2.45.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 15:09:50.740