Registry Finder 2.33
This page is about Registry Finder 2.33 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Registry Finder 2.33 from your PCSergey Filippov
. Additional info about Sergey Filippov can be seen here
. Please open http://registry-finder.com
if you want to read more on Registry Finder 2.33 on Sergey Filippov's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Registry Finder folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Registry Finder 2.33 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Registry Finder 2.33's main file takes about 6.63 MB (6953984 bytes) and is named RegistryFinder.exe.
Registry Finder 2.33 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.36 MB (11912913
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.63 MB)
- MakeLang.exe (956.00 KB)
- NReg.exe (970.50 KB)
- RegistryFinder.exe (6.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.33
of Registry Finder 2.33.
Registry Finder 2.33 is an application marketed by Sergey Filippov. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Registry Finder 2.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Registry Finder 2.33 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Registry Finder 2.33 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Finder 2.33". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Finder 2.33 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Registry Finder 2.33 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Registry Finder 2.33, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Finder 2.33:
- The software company is: http://registry-finder.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Registry Finder 2.33.
8. After uninstalling Registry Finder 2.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Finder 2.33 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Finder 2.33 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Registry Finder 2.33 by Sergey Filippov from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Finder 2.33 by Sergey Filippov is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Finder 2.33 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 01:53:20.453