Registry Finder 2.15
You can find below details on how to uninstall Registry Finder 2.15 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Registry Finder 2.15 from your computerSergey Filippov
. Further information on Sergey Filippov can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Registry Finder 2.15 at http://registry-finder.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Registry Finder folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Registry Finder 2.15. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.38 MB (4594176 bytes) on disk and is called RegistryFinder.exe.
Registry Finder 2.15 contains of the executables below. They take 8.76 MB (9180361
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.61 MB)
- MakeLang.exe (761.00 KB)
- NReg.exe (827.00 KB)
- RegistryFinder.exe (4.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Registry Finder 2.15 version 2.15
Several files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Registry Finder 2.15 from your computer.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Registry Finder 2.15's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Registry Finder
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.896\Registry Finder 2.15 (x86x64)
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\crashrpt_lang.ini
- C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\CrashRpt1403.dll
- C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\CrashSender1403.exe
- C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\MakeLang.exe
- C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\NReg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\RegistryFinder.exe
- C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\SetupHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.896\Registry Finder 2.15 (x86x64)\New Text Document.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.896\Registry Finder 2.15 (x86x64)\RegistryFinderSetup2.15.exe
Registry Finder 2.15 is a program by Sergey Filippov. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Registry Finder 2.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Registry Finder 2.15 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Registry Finder 2.15 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Finder 2.15". If it exists on your system the Registry Finder 2.15 application will be found very quickly. When you click Registry Finder 2.15 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Registry Finder 2.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Finder 2.15:
- The web site of the program is: http://registry-finder.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Registry Finder 2.15.
8. After uninstalling Registry Finder 2.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Finder 2.15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Finder 2.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Registry Finder 2.15 by Sergey Filippov from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Finder 2.15 by Sergey Filippov is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registry Finder 2.15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 21:12:17.757