Registry Defender Platinum
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Registry Defender Platinum for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Registry Defender Platinum from your computerAngel Interactive
. Check out here
for more details on Angel Interactive. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Registry Defender Platinum directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Registry Defender Platinum\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Registry Defender Platinum. RegistryDefender.exe is the Registry Defender Platinum's main executable file and it takes close to 1.08 MB (1134592 bytes) on disk.
Registry Defender Platinum contains of the executables below. They take 1.47 MB (1545023
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryDefender.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (400.81 KB)
This web page is about Registry Defender Platinum version 4.1.0
only. Click on the links below for other Registry Defender Platinum versions:
Registry Defender Platinum is a program released by Angel Interactive. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Registry Defender Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Registry Defender Platinum from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Registry Defender Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Defender Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Defender Platinum program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Registry Defender Platinum in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Registry Defender Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Registry Defender Platinum.
8. After uninstalling Registry Defender Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Defender Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Defender Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Defender Platinum by Angel Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Registry Defender Platinum by Angel Interactive is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Defender Platinum supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 06:29:51.627