Registry Commander v1.03
Registry Commander v1.03 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Registry Commander v1.03 from your systemAezay Productions
. Check out here
for more info on Aezay Productions. Please follow http://www.aezay.dk
if you want to read more on Registry Commander v1.03 on Aezay Productions's web page. Usually the Registry Commander v1.03 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aezay Productions\Registry Commander directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Registry Commander v1.03 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aezay Productions\Registry Commander\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. RegCmd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 596.00 KB (610304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Registry Commander v1.03. They take an average of 665.93 KB (681915
bytes) on disk.
- RegCmd.exe (596.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Registry Commander v1.03 version 1.03
Registry Commander v1.03 is a program by the software company Aezay Productions. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Registry Commander v1.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Registry Commander v1.03 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Registry Commander v1.03 or simply click the Search field and type in "Registry Commander v1.03". The Registry Commander v1.03 app will be found automatically. When you click Registry Commander v1.03 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Registry Commander v1.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Commander v1.03:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aezay.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aezay Productions\Registry Commander\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Registry Commander v1.03.
8. After uninstalling Registry Commander v1.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Commander v1.03 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Commander v1.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Registry Commander v1.03 by Aezay Productions from your computer, we are not saying that Registry Commander v1.03 by Aezay Productions is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Commander v1.03 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 14:36:43.227