Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.199
Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.206 from your systemlrepacks.ru
. More info about lrepacks.ru can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.auslogics.com/
if you want to read more on Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.11 on lrepacks.ru's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.01 MB (2102856 bytes) on disk and is labeled RegistryCleaner.exe.
Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.68 MB (3863526
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryCleaner.exe (2.01 MB)
- RescueCenter.exe (797.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (921.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.52.
Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.199". The Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. When you select Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.11 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.168 by lrepacks.ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 00:14:35.327