Registry Accelerator v22.214.171.124
Registry Accelerator v126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Registry Accelerator v188.8.131.52 from your systemWindows Supporter
. Open here
for more info on Windows Supporter. Usually the Registry Accelerator v184.108.40.206 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Registry Accelerator folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Registry Accelerator v220.127.116.11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Registry Accelerator\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.58 MB (1658368 bytes) on disk and is titled RegistryAccelerator.exe.
Registry Accelerator v18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They take 3.12 MB (3274010
bytes) on disk.
- RegisterDefrag.exe (898.50 KB)
- RegistryAccelerator.exe (1.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Registry Accelerator v126.96.36.199.
Registry Accelerator v188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by Windows Supporter. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Registry Accelerator v184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Registry Accelerator v220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Registry Accelerator v18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Accelerator v22.214.171.124". The Registry Accelerator v126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Registry Accelerator v188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Registry Accelerator v184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Accelerator v220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Registry Accelerator v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Registry Accelerator v22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Accelerator v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Registry Accelerator v188.8.131.52 by Windows Supporter from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Accelerator v184.108.40.206 by Windows Supporter is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Accelerator v220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 11:06:57.047