Registro de la impresora
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Registro de la impresora for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Registro de la impresora from your systemCanon Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Canon Inc.. Registro de la impresora is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\EISRegistration folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Registro de la impresora by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\EISRegistration\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninst.exe is the Registro de la impresora's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.79 MB (1874632 bytes) on disk.
Registro de la impresora is comprised of the following executables which take 3.84 MB (4023392
bytes) on disk:
- eisregistration.exe (2.05 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.79 MB)
The current page applies to Registro de la impresora version 1.3.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Registro de la impresora versions:
...click to view all...
Registro de la impresora is a program marketed by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Registro de la impresora is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Registro de la impresora with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Registro de la impresora or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registro de la impresora". The Registro de la impresora program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Registro de la impresora in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Registro de la impresora, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Registro de la impresora.
8. After uninstalling Registro de la impresora, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registro de la impresora which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registro de la impresora using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Registro de la impresora by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Registro de la impresora by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Registro de la impresora in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 20:23:18.737