Registrar Registry Manager 7.53
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 from your computerResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. You can read more on Resplendence Software Projects Sp. or check for application updates here
. More details about Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 can be found at http://www.resplendence.com
. Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager (64-bit) directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 is C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager (64-bit)\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named rr64.exe and occupies 7.78 MB (8157600 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Registrar Registry Manager 7.53. They take 14.84 MB (15563137
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rr64.exe (7.78 MB)
- rrc64.exe (4.43 MB)
- rrcHelp.exe (393.50 KB)
- rrLoader.exe (1.50 MB)
- rrsec2k.exe (54.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 version 7.53
Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 is an application by the software company Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Some users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registrar Registry Manager 7.53". The Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Registrar Registry Manager 7.53, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registrar Registry Manager 7.53:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager (64-bit)\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 7.53.
8. After uninstalling Registrar Registry Manager 7.53, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your computer, we are not saying that Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registrar Registry Manager 7.53 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:22:43.643