Registrar Registry Manager 7.50
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 from your computerResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. Open here
for more details on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Please follow http://www.resplendence.com
if you want to read more on Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.'s page. Usually the Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 is C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager\unins001.exe. The program's main executable file is called rr.exe and its approximative size is 5.42 MB (5687392 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Registrar Registry Manager 7.50. They take about 8.39 MB (8802708
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rr.exe (5.42 MB)
- rrLoader.exe (1.50 MB)
- rrsec2k.exe (54.59 KB)
- rrSrv64.exe (41.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- unins001.exe (703.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 version 7.50
Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 is a program released by the software company Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "Registrar Registry Manager 7.50". The Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 program will be found very quickly. After you click Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Registrar Registry Manager 7.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registrar Registry Manager 7.50:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Registrar Registry Manager 7.50.
8. After removing Registrar Registry Manager 7.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your computer, we are not saying that Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 7.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:25:42.573