Registrar Registry Manager 6.52
Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 from your systemResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. More info about Resplendence Software Projects Sp. can be read here
. Please open http://www.resplendence.com
if you want to read more on Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.'s web page. Usually the Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 is C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called rr.exe and it has a size of 5.42 MB (5687392 bytes).
Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.39 MB (8802708
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rr.exe (5.42 MB)
- rrLoader.exe (1.50 MB)
- rrsec2k.exe (54.59 KB)
- rrSrv64.exe (41.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- unins001.exe (703.78 KB)
This web page is about Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 version 6.52
Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 is an application released by the software company Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registrar Registry Manager 6.52". If it is installed on your PC the Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Registrar Registry Manager 6.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registrar Registry Manager 6.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 6.52.
8. After removing Registrar Registry Manager 6.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 6.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:25:42.583